Build houses, but not well planned course will lead to the formation of a new blank space on a home. If already planned, sometimes blank spaces only be left alone so that unused.
One of them is that often occurs is in a room under the stairs. The basement stairs usually have small size so often this room just made sheds or not even used at all. But if this room could be put to good use will be comfortable. For example You can make use of blank space under the stairs to make the bathroom.
There are many advantages when you build a small bathroom under the stairs. First advantage when your home is small sized of course these things will make your home feel. In addition, the stairs are usually located close to the living room will certainly make things easier when guests wanted to use the bathroom. With so guests don’t need to get into your personal bathroom.
Here’s some science to make a small bathroom with a blank space under the stairs:
1. The first to measure the ceiling height in advance of the basement stairs. The ideal height must not be less than 2, 2 m. So when people enter these spaces can feel comfortable, because it can stand upright.
2. Because the roof of the room under the staircase has a position not parallel or any part of the high and low parts. You can take advantage of the low part to put a range of toiletries like SOAP, tissue and more.
3. Generally the room under the staircase has a small size, so if the air circulation is not cared for properly so the room will look crowded and humid. Therefore, keep the tiny bathroom down the stairs, getting the air supply from the outside. For example, you can create either a wind hole opening fitted lattice. With such small animals from outside will be hindered though air holes open.
4. The lighting in the bathroom is the important thing to note, then make sure always lighting illuminates this room. In addition to lighting, you can also bring the lighting of the Sun directly. The trick is to emit light from the Sun with a glass in the bathroom. The presence of direct sunlight can be useful to prevent widespread fungi and germs.
5. Given the small size and the bathroom is located under the staircase, then it is not allowed when the bathroom is equipped with facilities like in your personal bathroom. The most important if the bathroom is reserved by guests, you simply fill out the closet and bathroom with sink. Because generally only use the bathroom, guest spots for hand-washing and waste water.
That’s the last few tips, creating a small bathroom under the stairs.